Wow - you guys made such a beautiful little person....well done....I wish I could be there to hold him....he's going to grow sooo fast....I'm so excited and proud of you guys....you are in my thoughts and prayers....God smiles! Miss you - Kristen ;)
Happy Birthday, little Conor, and congrats to you both. Nice pictures, when he gets older and needs blackmail stories against his dad, tell him to come talk to me... :) - Bjorn
Awesome Charlie & Claire & Conor! You did it- and what a sweet little rockstar baby you have. He looks completely perfect! Can't seem to use enough exclamation points for you!!!!!
Erin has seen his photos and already knows his name. Can't wait to see you all together again sometime soon, but not soon enough--
3 comments:
Wow - you guys made such a beautiful little person....well done....I wish I could be there to hold him....he's going to grow sooo fast....I'm so excited and proud of you guys....you are in my thoughts and prayers....God smiles!
Miss you - Kristen ;)
Happy Birthday, little Conor, and congrats to you both. Nice pictures, when he gets older and needs blackmail stories against his dad, tell him to come talk to me... :)
- Bjorn
Awesome Charlie & Claire & Conor! You did it- and what a sweet little rockstar baby you have. He looks completely perfect! Can't seem to use enough exclamation points for you!!!!!
Erin has seen his photos and already knows his name. Can't wait to see you all together again sometime soon, but not soon enough--
Post a Comment