Corbin - June 27, 2010, 8:00 am, 9 pounds 7 ounces, 21 1/2 inches Conor - March 6, 2007, 8:51 pm, 8 pounds 10 ounces, 21 1/2 inches
I was wondering where your boy was....I can't wait...thanks for posting this so I can get in on the excitement...praying for smooth sailing with the delivery!! Love you guys.....kristen
We know your baby will spring out at just the right moment :)We have your wedding photo on our refridgerator and a few days ago Erin pointed to Claire and said, "Mama, Mama!" Guess little ones are in the know
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I was wondering where your boy was....I can't wait...thanks for posting this so I can get in on the excitement...praying for smooth sailing with the delivery!! Love you guys.....kristen
We know your baby will spring out at just the right moment :)
We have your wedding photo on our refridgerator and a few days ago Erin pointed to Claire and said, "Mama, Mama!" Guess little ones are in the know
Post a Comment